BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lockers!

I've gotten a locker every year since they've been available, and damn, are they a lifesaver. I hate carrying junk around with me--if you're like me, you'll want to invest in one.

They come in three sizes: medium, large, and extra large. The medium is $49, the large is $63, and the extra large is $78. $20 of this is refundable at the end of the festival if you turn in your key.

I can't imagine why anyone would need an extra large unless you're storing several backpacks or bags or a scooter in there or something. The mediums have always been perfect for our regular items (sweatshirts, sunscreen, booze, extra water, etc.) Several of us share one each year and it's always been big enough. (Keep in mind that they only give you one key, so if there are several of you sharing, it could be a pain in the ass for you to get into the locker if you're all separated.)

The large ones are good if you're planning to purchase and store a lot of merchandise and your car won't be around (or if you're camping and want your stuff to be secure). Since there are ins and outs this year, I can't see much need for a large one unless you don't have a car there (or you end up having to park way far away).

Last year, the first thing I heard when I walked in to pick up my key is "goddamnit, they're sold out of lockers already". I don't recommend waiting to get one.


http://lockersonline.com/reserve.html

0 comments: